Procedure Entry and Living in Japan

Izhan Nasuha -

Living in Japan
Disclaimer: granting permission to enter or commonly called visa and permission to stay in Japan is a right and full authority Japanese government. If a person is denied a visa or residence permit, the Japanese government is not required to notify the reasons for the refusal to the person concerned. Embassy in Tokyo can not give a recommendation for someone in order to obtain permission to enter or permission to stay in Japan. The answers below are not the official stance of the Indonesian Embassy in Tokyo, but the usual recommendation is given to answer the most frequently asked questions.

I want to visit in Japan, what should I do?

If someone from a country want to visit another country, then the question must obtain permission to enter or commonly called a visa to the country to be visited. The same goes for someone who wants to visit Japan. You are required to obtain an entry visa to Japan is engraved or affixed to your passport. Please contact the Consulate of Japan in Indonesia (Consulate in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar and Denpasar) to obtain an entry visa to Japan's information and please contact your local immigration office to obtain complete information about passport issuance RI.

Once you obtain an entry visa to Japan, please check your visa category column. Customize categories with the aim of you go to Japan, for example, the category 'as a temporary visitor' is only intended for those who are visiting for a short visit tourist destinations or other unauthorized earn, the category 'as trainees' aimed at those who visit for the purpose of apprenticeship and others. You must not engage in activities outside the permitted categories, such as you engage in activities that generate the wage (working) while you hold a visa 'as a temporary visitor'. Violation of the ban will be subject to criminal sanctions and a ban for a minimum of 10 years by the Japanese government.

I want to work in Japan, what should I do?

In contrast to other countries - such as Malaysia, South Korea or the Gulf States - The Japanese government is very selective in accepting foreign workers. That legally, the informal sector is closed to foreign workers, however, foreign nationals working as a professional (engineer, manager) it is possible to enter and work in Japan.

However, to anticipate national regulations, some channeling institutions in Japan opens opportunities for interns (kenshuusei) to conduct technical training in Japan and help industries semi-skilled labor shortages. Therefore, semi-skilled workers in Japan is not the person's status as a labor force, but existed as interns. To be remembered, that the chance of apprenticeship in Japan is only valid for three (3) years and a lifetime. For those of you who have had the opportunity apprenticeship in Japan, you are prohibited from an apprenticeship program again, and based on existing experience, for those who violate this prohibition shall be sanctioned and barred from entering Japan within a minimum period of 10 years by the Japanese government.
For those of you who have professional skills (engineers, managers, and others), you can gain employment in Japan through the Japanese company hiring a professional job. The opportunity to work in Japan for the other professionals can also be obtained by studying at Japanese universities. As an illustration, many Indonesian professionals who are in companies in Japan were recruited from Japanese universities where they studied.
For those of you who do not have professional skills, please contact your local labor department and ask for an internship opportunity in Japan. Institutions such as the IMM dealer apprenticeship working with the labor offices in several regions in Indonesia to recruit interns from Indonesia. In addition, many agencies trainee dealer operating in Indonesia.
Information about the apprenticeship program to Japan are on the website of Directorate of Apprenticeship Manpower RI while sending information about Nurse and Caregiver program to Japan are on the site BNP2TKI

I have visas to come to Japan and arrived in Japan, what should I do?

If you are visiting Japan for any purpose, we advise you to always make contact and report themselves to the Indonesian Representative in Japan, Embassy in Tokyo and Consulate General in Osaka (for those who live in the prefecture-prefecture following: Fukui, Hyogo, Mie, Osaka, Kyoto , Nara, Shiga, Wakayama, Hiroshima, Okayama, Shimane, Tottori, Yamaguchi, Ehime, Kagawa, Kochi and Tokushima).
For those of you who have permission to enter and stay less than 90 days, you are not required to obtain a registration of foreign nationals, but for those who have a residence permit for more than 90 days, in accordance with the provisions of the Government of Japan, you are required to register foreign nationals . Please contact the Office of the Immigration Bureau or the Office of Government on where you live to obtain complete information on the registration of foreign nationals.

I have gained a short-stay visa to Japan, if I could extend the visa?

Extension of permission to enter or change of residence permit for foreign nationals residing in Japan are the rights and authority of the Japanese government in this case Immigration Bureau, the Ministry of Justice of Japan. For the possibility of an extension or change of such permission, please contact the immigration bureau office where you live now. But briefly be stated that the Immigration Bureau of Japan will grant an extension or amendment of the permit based on the circumstances and the conditions that have to meet.

I entered on a tourist visa, but I have lived in Japan overstayed my visa, what should I do?

That legally, you have violated the Act Immigration Control and Refugee Japan. These violations result in criminal sanctions, deportation and a ban by the government of Japan. If you already overstayed a visa, it is recommended that you contact the Office of the Immigration Bureau at the moment where you live and ask for help solving.
However, the Japanese government in this case Immigration Bureau, the Ministry of Justice of Japan will give your residence permit to have violated the time limit to stay if you are deemed to meet the requirements set by the government of Japan. One of the requirements is that you have a family (husband or wife or child or parent) who has a valid residence permit in Japan or Japanese national.

I went to Japan with a student visa, can I work in Japan?

In principle, you are only allowed to conduct activities in accordance with a permit granted. However, if you go in with a student visa, you are allowed to work part-time in Japan. The main requirements of your work permit is a permit to work part-time from the educational institution where you study. Please consult your desire to work part-time with the leadership of the institution where you study and with the local office of the Bureau of Immigration.
The same thing also applies to those who have permission to stay in Japan in addition to residency 'as a temporary visitor'. However, to obtain a work permit, we recommend that you always consult with your local office of the Bureau of Immigration to prevent the violation of a residence permit.

Similarly, information about the Entry and Stay Permit in Japan may be useful
« Prev Post
Next Post »
The Linked Article:
Breaking News close button
Back to top


Bagaimana Pendapat Anda?
Copyright © 2014. Japanese job internship program - All Rights Reserved | Template -
Proudly powered by Blogger